Value of: Yanni Gourde

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Honestly wish Tampa had cap space to trade for him. he would fit so nicely with Katchouk and Colton and help them out tremendously

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Gourde is an interesting case. What is he? I think on a contender, he's an elite level 3rd line center. On Seattle his role is more. I think he gets paid enough that a true contender may have trouble fitting his cap hit. There's no way you get him for anything close that you would want to pay. I see him spending the rest of his prime battling away for Seattle before he gets dealt for futures at the end of his deal.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I don't think Gourde is long for Seattle. He's probably worth an unprotected 1st and an impressive prospect

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
I don't think Gourde is long for Seattle. He's probably worth an unprotected 1st and an impressive prospect
As a Rangers fan I would certainly offer Kravtsov and a 1st for Gourde with retention.(this could also be changed to Chytil)

wraparound

May 17, 2014
Gourde is the embodiment of the type of player & culture GMRF wants to build in Seattle. If/when Giordano leaves, my money is on Gourde being the next captain.

All that to say I don’t think he’s going anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad