OT: XXII Olympic Winter Games - Sochi 2014

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
JhMU6mW.jpg

Enjoy, America. :p: ;)

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
He should be blasting the team in front of Kari... I only tuned in at the end of the 2nd but no one on Finland seems like they want to be there...

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I don't think Rask or Niemi would have fared any better, Finland didn't play that well. Now Kari can come back to Dallas.

MetalGodAOD*

Feel bad for Kari, his first big game and gets no offensive support. Can't believe that idiot Millbury was trying to blame the loss on him.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Kari said after the game that he got the call an HOUR before the game.. Amazing performance all things considered.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Sucks for Kari, but like others said there really wasn't much support from the rest of the Finns. One goal wasn't going to cut it, versus the tough Swedes.

I'm assuming Rask goes back in for the Bronze as well.

Brand New Stars

Kari said after the game that he got the call an HOUR before the game.. Amazing performance all things considered.

Solid coaching...

Edit: Nvm saw Rask was sick. Still not even close to an ideal situation on the big stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad