GDT: XLVII | "Feast" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 2.9.24 | 8:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
Knobby is a moron and mcdavid is nowhere to be found. In a game like this if he gives an effort we win. Oh well this game is up for grabs because oilers don't want it

• Haha
Reactions: LTIR and McDoused

stewy04

Jun 19, 2016
Every game the oilers play is a @#$%ing playoff game. God the refs put their wistles away. I watched Colorado and Rangers and it was a p***y fest. Every little tick tac touch was called. Then the oilers get this against the @#$%ing ducks..... face of the league is getting open iced interfered multiple time against garbage fringe players.. the NHL!

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
One of the biggest reasons I dislike Spector is he buddies up with refs. Like what’s the point in kissing these guys asses? What kind of scoop are you getting from them?

It’s just part of his secret Toronto agent job. He’s a f***in rat.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Just watxh next period. McDavid will lightly graze a guy and the arm will go up

How is it that this team has such a hard time drawing even 2 pps most games

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Every game the oilers play is a @#$%ing playoff game. God the refs put their wistles away. I watched Colorado and Rangers and it was a p***y fest. Every little tick tac touch was called. Then the oilers get this against the @#$%ing ducks..... face of the league is getting open iced interfered multiple time against garbage fringe players.. the NHL!

“putting the whistles away” is just code for let’s f*** the Oilers.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
It's so annoying. Almost every game has been like this. We should have had 4/5 pps against Vegas.

I watch Toronto last game get 5 or 6

Colorado gets pps non stop

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I think our wingers might be set if Perry has chemistry with Kane.

RNH-XXXX-Hyman
Kane-XXXX-Perry
McLeod--XXXX-Foegele
Janmark-XXXX-Brown

Just grab a 3C and rotate the centers.

McDavid
Draisaitl
Laughton? Jenner? Sisson? Henrique?
Holloway

I kind of want to see Laughton center Kane/Perry and put Draisaitl back with Foegele/McLeod.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I would say he is stupid for not flopping more lol

Either flop or just take it
He’s actually getting knocked down though, no need to embellish. Refs are just garbage people.

McDavid is so under appreciated by most NHL fans. He’s actually honorable and a true competitor, he’s never been an entitled punk. Fights through the garbage his whole career.

Reactions: tardigrade81

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
He’s actually getting knocked down though, no need to embellish. Refs are just garbage people.

McDavid is so under appreciated by most NHL fans. He’s actually honorable and a true competitor, he’s never been an entitled punk. Fights through the garbage his whole career.
Don't worry. The nhl is just beating that out of him. He'll go full Canucks sooner or later and learn you have to cheat to win. Just like they let the opposition cheat to stop him

Reactions: McDoused

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
We should trade for Gudas

Please

See this as the end of a Vegas series
images

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad