GDT: XL | "Fan Appreciation... Take 2" | Battle of Alberta | 4.13.13 | 8:00PM | HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDG

Oct 11, 2005
Cowtown
This will be the last game I watch this year, so embarrassed and disappointed in this team.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
If I'm Oilers management right now, I waive Smyth and send him to OKC. Just pay him his salary and get him off the team. I really hope he has a tiny bit of dignity left and retires, but then again he was Mr. 100k/"Never leave any money in the table", so who knows?

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
Lol meanwhile oilchange tweets something to the tune of "who's setting their pvr to oilchange #pumped #powerful"... Sorry I don't watch documentaries about useless organizations.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Time to take the bags off our heads, fill them with our own feces and send them to the Oilers head office.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
I hope we lose every game for the rest of the year.

Why?

Not because of a Better draft pick, but so that we can fire our GM and Lowe and Ralph and bring in Burke and ruff and just start unloading all these ****** ****ing veterans who have no ****ing heart. Brian Burke would make huge changes to this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad