GDT: WWE Survivor Series (18th November 2018)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
tenor.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
“This WWE Universe, it’s a stunned silence”

OR, we are all speechless that there is a chance Bryan’s career can end in this match the way it’s looked

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean... the first half of Brock/AJ was Brock killing AJ and it looking like a squash last year before it became super great and competitive, so it can happen here too.

Still, I don't know, though...

I was in the minority but I seriously thought the AJ match was average. Extreme Rules against Cena is a Lesnar match (albeit wrong winner). Lesnar's reign in WWE is f***ing wasted. He could have great matches but the squash match to Cena ruined everything.

This is boring as f***.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
With Renee repeatedly saying she’s worried for Bryan’s health and Cole saying he feels uncomfortable, they are definitely playing on the ‘angle’ of Bryan’s injury

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
if I'm being cynical, I'd think WWE booked this match just to force Bryan back into retirement now that he signed a new contract, honestly.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why would wrestlers agree to this? "Oh yes.. please ruin me in the main event against Lesnar. I'd love that."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad