GDT: WWE Survivor Series (18th November 2018)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Ronda is gonna be legit purple tomorrow

You have to give credit for Ronda, she sells, and she seems to do everything that's needed to be done in her matches. Those welts are ugly and the way she took the natural selection looked amazing, but I'm not a fan of unprotected spots.

Great match, great ending, Ronda's going to be bringing some friends to smackdown.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ronda looking back on the stage and getting the boos.

Gonna set the stage really well to position Charlotte/Becky/Sasha/Bayley as aggressive, ruthless babyfaces even though they'd ideally act like heels (like Becky has recently and Charlotte tonight), and Ronda bringing up the 4 HW with her to be the actual heels in the story.
“Aggressive Ruthless Babyfaces” and Bayley.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ronda bad ass character is what people want. Smiling Ronda is getting booed. Vince just doesn't get it. Now you have mega over Flair and Becky.

She should have been Bazler’s character, but whatever. I enjoy Becky being the “heel” far more.

Now give this no nonsense attitude era face to Sasha and Bayley as well and let’s go.

Reactions: KIRK and ColePens

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
No, it's all about Becky.

If Becky was in this match, they would've booed the **** out of Ronda when she entered, and I'm not so sure they didn't mute the crowd for it.

Oh yeah for sure but I thought for this match Charlotte would have gotten booed way more. Just surprised.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
When was the last time we had a good old fashioned number one contenders match to determine who gets a shot?

Matches for the next PPV shouldn’t be announced on this PPV

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
When was the last time we had a good old fashioned number one contenders match to determine who gets a shot?

Matches for the next PPV shouldn’t be announced on this PPV
Literally like a month ago lol

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I don't think it was necessarily the heel being cheered as much as it was the booking. The crowd was already furious after the last match.

Fans want a change. They WILL pivot, I am sure of it. They know if they ran shows like NXT fans would get hyped about it again.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Boss, The Queen, The Hugs, and The Man.

You could actually have some fun letting Bayley be Sting to the other women’s Luger from WCW.

I always like that dynamic of a face stilling being friends with a heel but wary of their heel ways. Isn’t done enough.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Boss, The Queen, The Hugs, and The Man.

You could actually have some fun letting Bayley be Sting to the other women’s Luger from WCW.

I always like that dynamic of a face stilling being friends with a heel but wary of their heel ways. Isn’t done enough.

Turn 'em both, I've been saying this forever.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah but I thought people liked Rousey way more than Charlotte so the chants surprised me is all.
Crowd is furious about RAW winning everything. They've been booing RAW the last few matches.

Plus Ronda is the heel in their mind cause Becky is our girl

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I would pop hard if after Vince is not running things, Triple H showed up and did the Vince video word for word.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Can you imagine if that was Nia getting the shit beat out of her? The roof might have been blown off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad