GDT: WWE Payback (30th April 2017) - I’m sure there was a roster split…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
By a lot. Excellent job by both of them. Wish a DDT wasn't Alexa's finisher, but it worked with the injured shoulder.

Wasn't expecting that, but promoting Alexa as the first one to win the title on both shows hopefully elevates her.

Interesting scenario for the women going forward though. Does Sasha now take the title off Alexa, turn heel, and then Bayley chases her. Because I don't think I like that.

Hopefully it doesn't lead to a Jax/Bliss feud.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
By a lot. Excellent job by both of them. Wish a DDT wasn't Alexa's finisher, but it worked with the injured shoulder.

Wasn't expecting that, but promoting Alexa as the first one to win the title on both shows hopefully elevates her.

Interesting scenario for the women going forward though. Does Sasha now take the title off Alexa, turn heel, and then Bayley chases her. Because I don't think I like that.

Bayley turns heel. :sarcasm:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

Maybe their saving it for next years Mania..

I'd rather Sasha screw over Bayley and take the title off her then have Bayley chase

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London

Bayley sold that DDT like a champ too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad