GDT: WWE Payback (30th April 2017) - I’m sure there was a roster split…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You could smell this coming. Raw didn't have enough heels in the tag division

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
tenor.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I hope Strowman does take out Roman. He needs a few months off screen for fans to calm down on his heat. I'm serious have Braun beat the holy **** out of him, stretcher him off again, get some sympathy. Make him look human. Then take Roman off for about 3 months and he'll come back to thunderous applause.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I hope Strowman does take out Roman. He needs a few months off screen for fans to calm down on his heat. I'm serious have Braun beat the holy **** out of him, stretcher him off again, get some sympathy. Make him look human. Then take Roman off for about 3 months and he'll come back to thunderous applause.

Nah. Spear. 1-2-3

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

I have a feeling he will come back and still get boooed haha if that happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad