Waived: [WSH] Ethan Bear, Luke Philp, and Michael Sgarbossa waived by the Capitals

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Between injuries and personal struggles (he entered the Players Assistance Program a few months back), tough to see how his career has turned out. He had so much promise and poise in his rookie year, I was convinced he was going to be a top 4 Dman for a long time. Then back to back concussions at age 23 and it's been a rocky road since.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Between injuries and personal struggles (he entered the Players Assistance Program a few months back), tough to see how his career has turned out. He had so much promise and poise in his rookie year, I was convinced he was going to be a top 4 Dman for a long time. Then back to back concussions at age 23 and it's been a rocky road since.
He was pretty damn good in 2022-23 for the Nucks too. Bumpy road for him for sure but he can play in this league.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
I wouldn't mind Bear on the right side for the Oilers 3rd pair. Maybe even 2nd pair, he did play with Nurse a fair bit. Likely too much moolah for the Oilers to fit though.

Last edited:

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad