Claimed off Waivers: [WPG] Jets claim F Axel Jonsson-Fjallby off waivers from the Capitals

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Has some potential as a defensive minded decent skating 4th liner. That's about it.

Jannik Hansen

Apr 16, 2016
axel-jonsson-fjallby-2022-49.jpg

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Has some potential as a defensive minded decent skating 4th liner. That's about it.

He's one of those guys who really seems to "get" that this is his role though. That has some value. You're not trying to turn a scorer into a checker or anything. Pretty plug 'n play as a 4th line energy guy. But yeah, the upside is pretty...limited.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
AS THEY USED TO SAY IN THE HOCKEY VENACULAR; "He's so good looking that if you met him, you wouldn't know whether to shake his hand or give him a kiss!"🖐💋

flow.jpg

Last edited:

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Why? Not enough 4th liners with limited offense on the current roster. Heck, they just waived Harkins.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
He’s Carl Hagelin without the offense, and Carl Hagelin provides no offense. Super smooth skater, great forechecker, solid on the PK. If they play him in the right role he’ll be fine but I’d be pretty surprised if he’s anything more than a 4th liner in his career unless he somehow learns how to shoot.

Reactions: hn777 and biturbo19

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
AS THEY USED TO SAY IN THE HOCKEY VENACULAR; "He's so good looking that if you met him, you wouldn't know whether to shake his hand or give him a kiss!"🖐💋

View attachment 592284

I'm a defenseman so I'd probably try to hip-check him.

He’s Carl Hagelin without the offense, and Carl Hagelin provides no offense. Super smooth skater, great forechecker, solid on the PK. If they play him in the right role he’ll be fine but I’d be pretty surprised if he’s anything more than a 4th liner in his career unless he somehow learns how to shoot.

He's not carl hagelin. Hagelin looks like a bum on the street.

8474176.jpg

Reactions: Howie Hodge

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium