Confirmed with Link: WPG - CAR D Dylan Coghlan for future considerations

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Well we can't say Chevy didn't make a trade...

And it seems he has replaced Declan Chisholm...

I look forward to seeing HFJets arguing why Dylan Cognitivedissonance doesn't get a chance...

Good times ahead...
Chevy is done drafting AHL/NHL tweeners because he's sick and tired of hearing that the org blocks their opportunities

Now he's committed to trading for/signing tweeners who have had their opportunities pre-blocked by other franchises lol

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
It's nonsensical to spend draft capital on players you could find dozens of for free, especially after losing several defensemen to waivers/not qualifying your own RFAs. That said, I'm guessing the alleged condition on that pick is unlikely to materialise.

Reactions: hn777

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Chevy is done drafting AHL/NHL tweeners because he's sick and tired of hearing that the org blocks their opportunities

Now he's committed to trading for/signing tweeners who have had their opportunities pre-blocked by other franchises lol
Chevy's circle of life.

Waive Kovacevic, trade a 7th for Coghlan, watch Kovacevic get traded for a 4th. It's beautiful in its simplicity. :sarcasm:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

That 7th pick was going to be a Norris trophy winner, Chevy is a dumbass .:laugh:

Boxertim

Mar 21, 2014
winnipeg
I think they are getting replacements if our young guys falter. Makes sense

I think they are getting replacements if our young guys falter. Makes sense

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Chevy's circle of life.

Waive Kovacevic, trade a 7th for Coghlan, watch Kovacevic get traded for a 4th. It's beautiful in its simplicity. :sarcasm:
Coghlan will also be waived at sometime during camp. Maybe he will get claimed as well. You can only keep a 23 man roster and if you aren't on an ELC anyone can claim you. We have yet to lose a difference maker.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
don't we have our 10 D yet?

Morrissey Demelo
Samberg Pionk
Heinola Miller
Fleury Salomonnson
Stanley Lundmark
Coglan
I'm guessing Stanley is going to be traded.

Morrissey-De Melo
Samberg-Pionk
Heinola/Fleury-Miller
#8 Lundmark/Coghlan

Salomonsson on the Moose and maybe you can get an ELC d-man on the left side in a Stanley trade to pair up with him.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
Many on The Boards are negative attitudes and don't use common sense. The Jet;s are pretty good at scouting. Don't you think the Jets haven't scouted him? The Jets aren't on these boards looking for players!

It's not that we don't find good to very good players, we have a problem keeping them!

Dylan Coghlan step up! There's never been a better time for you to get full time employment in the NHL. We need you as much as you needed this opportunity. Good luck and welcome to Winnipeg!!

Reactions: voyageur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad