Worcester Sharks News & Discussion V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Goldobin was what I expected, creative, involved and creating things in the offensive zone but I thought Ryan was quite good and got better as the game went on. You can tell he has good anticipation and uses his body & stick well. He mostly made smart, simple plays and used his teammates well.

Also, I'm a fan of Ciampini, if he continues this level of play I'd imagine he'll get an ELC before too long.

How was Goldobin defensively?

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
I hate judging players solely based on video. That being said...

Goldobin looked really good, but that should have been expected. That goal (linked above) is a pro move. He's going to be a great addition to the WorSharks in the playoffs.

Ryan was mostly invisible in the early parts of the game, and for a rookie defenseman in his first game that's a good thing. He had a hell of a third period though. Looked confident out there, and that's unusual for a defenseman in his first pro game.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
How was Goldobin defensively?

I thought he was working pretty hard on the backcheck and seemed to do a pretty good job with puck support...considering travel, his first NA pro game and having only one practice he had a pretty great game.

Woo Hockey

@WooHockeyNews
Jul 5, 2014
Worcester, MA
woo.hockey
Konrad Abeltshauser has an hat trick and an assist in Allen tonight.

Been waiting for 210 to add the hashtag "#WhyCantWeGetGuysLikeThat" to a tweet like he's done in the past with past players who have done good playing on another team, was gonna tweet something like that but I'm not on my own account. :laugh:

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Konrad Abeltshauser has an hat trick and an assist in Allen tonight.

Been waiting for 210 to add the hashtag "#WhyCantWeGetGuysLikeThat" to a tweet like he's done in the past with past players who have done good playing on another team, was gonna tweet something like that but I'm not on my own account. :laugh:

Gotta wait for the game to end my young friend :laugh:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
If the Sharks don't make the playoffs, I'm really hoping they play some of the Worchester games on CSN-CA. Would really enjoy watching Goldy play and them push to win it all.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
That's a smooth goal. I don't see many other AHL rosters but could Worcester possibly boast one of, if not, the strongest lineup? Of course assuming certain players are sent down after the NHL season.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Worcester wins in OT 1-0! 30 saves for Dell.

Whats the story with Dell? I've never seen him play but was looking at his stats and they're probably the best I've ever seen a Woo-Sharks goalie have in the past 5-6 years. Does he have an NHL future? Is he signed to the NHL sharks or just the AHL Sharks? He is blowing away Grosenick and Anderson's numbers this season with the same lineup which says something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad