WNBA hype

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Boise journalist complained about the leak of Caitlin Clark not being included in the WNT for the Olympics… complaining that was politics. Thing is, looking at the guards known to be included on the roster, is she a better pick than any of them? Who’s talking politics?

So yes, a lot of hype and the WNBA deserves the benefits. The costs are going to be curious.

BTW, Clark will likely get there next time. I don’t think that’s a worry. But in 2024, she’s not there quite yet.

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Problems are current conditions in this country that led to Clark being the Great White Hope to a lot of people. Of course, in the usual style, they forgot to ask Caitlin first.

I’m fortunate to have been able to follow Sabrina Ionescu with Oregon for four years, and Ruthy Hebard and Satou Sabally were more than just along for the ride. But I will watch just as much for players like Aliyah Boston, full stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad