OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (9-6) - Kenny and Zachy are back!? Offensive explosion. - Next at HAM Oct 4 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Holy shit this team's coverage sucks.

That's another gimmie TD that Collaros just missed.

Correction: this team's defense just sucks in general.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Great run by Oliveria but at the same time, the angles taken and tackle attempts make me want to gouge my eyes out as a football fan in general.

Did Chris Jones sneak back onto to the Elk bus when no one was looking?

• Haha
Reactions: Hank Chinaski

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yikes.

Bomber fans wanting to see Tre Ford again might get their wish at this point...just not quite in the way they expected. :laugh:

Edit: I honestly do wonder how much of this is because of the QB change. This isn't just a team that looks bad, they straight up look like they'd rather be anywhere else. Like right back to before Jones got canned.

Before this Edmonton looked like a football team again. Not so much now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FonRiesen

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Appalling lack of effort from the Elks.

MBT put that ball a bit high but there's zero reason why the runningback can't bring that ball in especially when it hit him in the hands

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Lmao sending out the kicker down 31 in the second quarter.

Big brain shit at play here.

Breaking: Elks kicker hits ENORMOUS field goal to cut lead to 28

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Seems like a white flag move. Might just take the L, rest some guys and hope they can win out in remaining three games.
I agree.

Still a really bad look imo. Yeah, being down 31 isn't what one would call ideal but there's still a full half to play. Throwing in the towel now just makes you look like a coward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad