OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
betting the lions were hoping that rourke would be coming back up tot he cfl

on the turnover in downs...strev should have followed 64

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
with the lions D almost on the ropes...the Bombers should maybe go on a no huddle offence

None

Feb 22, 2012
Looked like his right leg locked as he was getting pulled forward. His leg didn't really look like it hyperextended at the knee but :dunno:

Reactions: snowkiddin

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Looked like his right leg locked as he was getting pulled forward. His leg didn't really look like it hyperextended at the knee but :dunno:
Might not be enough for a hyperextension but that looked like enough to shred the ligaments in the knee.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Doesn't entirely show it on the scoreboard but this was pure domination tonight. Against one of the league's better teams no less.

BC came back from 0-4 to win the Grey Cup in 2011. Winnipeg's schedule isn't hard as nails down the stretch, this is the type of game they needed to restore confidence in the fans and more importantly, themselves.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Doesn't entirely show it on the scoreboard but this was pure domination tonight. Against one of the league's better teams no less.

BC came back from 0-4 to win the Grey Cup in 2011. Winnipeg's schedule isn't hard as nails down the stretch, this is the type of game they needed to restore confidence in the fans and more importantly, themselves.
0-5 in 2011 for BC.

On another note I've been saying for a few weeks here I really like this D. I think they showed why tonight that's for. Just smothering D all night.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
At the 3 minute warning and BC has three first downs all game

A mostly healthy BC team up against a team down 13 guys, too. It's an encouraging sign if nothing else

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Knockout!
knockout.gif

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
0-5 in 2011 for BC.

On another note I've been saying for a few weeks here I really like this D. I think they showed why tonight that's for. Just smothering D all night.
The defense to be honest hasn't been an issue for most of the season. Only gave up more than 30 points once in the 9 games they've played. Probably would be even better if the offense wasn't forcing them to spend half the game on the field.

Now that the offense has seemingly caught up? expect them to get even better.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
what a win, zach with time is still good, getting lawler back will be a huge boost, we now have a positive point differential

Reactions: snowkiddin

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1