GDT: Winnipeg at Wings - Thur Jan 13/22 - 630PM - TSN3 - Do these come in crow, pigeon and seagull?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I guess having 6 plus two potentially coming back today isn't enough. That's all I'm saying on the subject .......
11 forwards and six D if DeMelo plays but he’s a GDT. Gonna be a tight squeeze

edit: didn’t realize we have almost a full lineup confirmed. I agree they shouldn’t cancel if we’re only down one

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
11 forwards and six D if DeMelo plays but he’s a GDT. Gonna be a tight squeeze

edit: didn’t realize we have almost a full lineup confirmed. I agree they shouldn’t cancel if we’re only down one

Sorry, I thought you were counting the number of bodies down due to COVID, but yeah, 6 plus 2 potential = 8 down......... the last time we played Colorado

Reactions: snowkiddin

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Sorry, I thought you were counting the number of bodies down due to COVID, but yeah, 6 plus 2 potential = 8 down......... the last time we played Colorado
Ah, gotcha now. I will say at the least I’m excited to watch Chisholm and Samberg play tho.

But I work tonight, dammit! Will have to wait until I get home at midnight :(

Reactions: SUX2BU

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Since they're useless appendages anyway, they should just genetically engineer the wing bones out of chickens. :nod:

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com

Looks like Pogman makes the lineup(?)
D5255AB0-9BBF-46CA-B648-40854D5842CB.jpeg

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Yikes, team is getting ravaged.

So.....

Copp Scheifele Svech/Harkins
Conner Dubois Perfetti
Harkins/Svech Lowry Toninato
Ves suess Poganski

JoMo DeMelo
Samberg Pionk
Chisholm Schmidt

Helle
Berdin

Ouch
I mean Ves was on our top line not that long ago... Red Wings are a well coached team that has finally got a bit of talent and a goalie - think it will be a good game

I'd run this forward line up
Connor PLD Svech
Perfetti Copp Scheif
Harkins Lowry Ves
Suess Toni Pogie

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I mean Ves was on our top line not that long ago... Red Wings are a well coached team that has finally got a bit of talent and a goalie - think it will be a good game

I'd run this forward line up
Connor PLD Svech
Perfetti Copp Scheif
Harkins Lowry Ves
Suess Toni Pogie
I got a feeling we could see a little of every combination of lines we can think up .:popcorn:

Reactions: macmaroon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad