GDT: Winnipeg at Wings - Thur Jan 13/22 - 630PM - TSN3 - Do these come in crow, pigeon and seagull?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I think I’ll order some Pineapple curry and Bobcaygeon from I think is the best wings in the city or at least that end of town.
B78187AB-49B0-465E-80BD-57C7FA43F5C3.png

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Looking at the record of these two teams... 37 points each.

Wings are in a hard rebuild, and expected to be at or near the bottom of the NHL

Jets added a couple of D and were expected to be in consideration of a lengthy playoff run if not a true contender.

And we are tied for points. Ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: jetsmooseice

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
This has got to be the most wacky season so far. The team is going to need to get past the injuries, covid, game cancellations and coaching change and just use pure desire and skill to win some games. No more excuses (though I think they have some very valid ones)

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
This has got to be the most wacky season so far. The team is going to need to get past the injuries, covid, game cancellations and coaching change and just use pure desire and skill to win some games. No more excuses (though I think they have some very valid ones)

If the team almost all gets COVID over the next bit and it looks like they are well on there way to it, the team will have immunity for the rest of the year. Maybe it's good to go through it now while the schedule is light.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
If the team almost all gets COVID over the next bit and it looks like they are well on there way to it, the team will have immunity for the rest of the year. Maybe it's good to go through it now while the schedule is light.

EDIT:

WRT health issues and players, my pet peeve: I am pissed off by the number of injuries and now covid that is messing with Stastny.. one of our better players this year, and a real leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: SUX2BU and surixon

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

Not sure about immunity, but if they get tested and are positive, and they go thru the isolation period...

In the event that a Player or other member of Club Personnel has a confirmed positive finding for COVID-19 and thereafter has been cleared to return to play/work, ongoing screening with PCR testing is unnecessary for the next 90 days, as PCR-based testing results may remain positive for a prolonged period of time after resolution of symptoms, with unknown significance.

It would almost be best to have everyone on the team become positive and back playing just before the playoffs, so they won't be tested again during the playoffs.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
They've postponed games for fewer players on COVID protocol than this.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
EDIT:

WRT health issues and players, my pet peeve: I am pissed off by the number of injuries and now covid that is messing with Stastny.. one of our better players this year, and a real leader.

The unfortunate part of him aging. He's not as durable as he once was. This though isn't due to that though but he's missed a decent amount of time due to injuries.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
That reminds me of something a girl once said to me, she said she didn't want to brag but she has earrings from high school that still fit her.:laugh:

And I bet the real signficance of that remark went right over your masculine head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad