Wings Fan Visiting Toronto

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
As long as you can take a good natured ribbing when you are walking out with that jersey on after the loss,you'll be fine. It kind of sucks you have to travel that far to see a good team bud!!

jboknows

Feb 9, 2010
sorry man. never seen parking for 32 dollars. I parked underground last week for 12 bucks right downtown. You must be parking in the wrong places

Also, Toronto isn't "on par" with New York lol. New York alone is 10 times bigger than Toronto. Gotta get your facts straight ;)

$32 underground parking during leafs games is common in the maple leaf square. If you're willing to park outside and a few blocks away $20 is more accurate (i.e. at harbour/yonge). If you're gonna venture further away from the stadium and walk 15 mins you should easily find parking for $15

hockeyfanz*

Train stop. Took a train from Windsor to Toronto.

Hey man...Toronto is a great city..you shouldn't have any problems and a ton of great restaurants just depends on what type of cuisine you like. Lots to do and see...Royal Ontario Museum..maybe check out the new Aquarium..CN Tower etc....Hockey Hall of Fame, Queen St west, Eaton Center.

Leaf fans wont bother you I dont believe unless the Leafs pull a Nashville on the home crowd..then you may get heckled. LOL. Watch out for flying waffles and Leafs jerseys. Stay away from the 12 dollar warm cup of draft beer served in plastic cups.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $110.00