GDT: Wings @ Devils - 1:00 PM - MSG+2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
usually you feel sorry for people paying money to see the devils lose. but like honestly THIS game is one where you really feel for them. this has been just boring as all hell
I bet that right now theres someone in the crowd attending their first NHL game. Think theyre coming back? :naughty:

Reactions: youryeah

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nedeljkovic and Gibson are the quite of duo of goalies to get shutout by this season.

I mean, they're still better than anybody we've iced this year though, other than maybe Bernier who hasn't played in so long anyway.

So excited to see Flaccid Wood for 2 of the last 3 games.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I get who were missing but.. how do you blow the lead yesterday and come back with this kind of effort against an awful Wings team who is playing b2b after letting in 7 goals?

Lindy Ruff hockey :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I get who were missing but.. how do you blow the lead yesterday and come back with this kind of effort against an awful Wings team who is playing b2b after letting in 7 goals?

Lindy Ruff hockey :laugh::laugh::laugh:
If Tom Fitzgerald is really indeed as good as we think he is, the Ruff times will be over in less than a week.

Reactions: Dylan9z9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad