Windsor Spitfires 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 6)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
That D'amico 1st first line experiment lasted 12 min. 43 leading the way -2 tonight. Same story different day. Onuska played well considering the one sided onslaught so far.

Reactions: DetSpitsFan

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
That D'amico 1st first line experiment lasted 12 min. 43 leading the way -2 tonight. Same story different day. Onuska played well considering the one sided onslaught so far.

Damico shouldn't be on top line.
Henault does whatever he wants. Young kids learning..

Reactions: Cherrydon

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Spits Twitter noted O Flaherty was skating warmups.

Even with all the speculation, I still expected Medina to play two games this weekend. Not dressed again is fishy. But I know nothing.
Not even dressed spells the story. Internal discipline or is he even part of this team still??? Time tells all.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
The big X is a big Q from what I've heard. Something smokers should so. Disappointing if all true. I've already said it, big ego injuries are slow to heal if ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: windsor7

member 71782

Windsor playing like they are intimidated by London and lacking confidence when getting getting their chances around Brochu.

They need to stop overthinking everything they're doing and just start putting shots on net from everywhere.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
I've spilled enough beans already. When you have senority trump hard work and playing your position properly, these types of issues arise. Not the road to follow for the younger guys who are learning that unacceptable play gets rewarded. This was a issue for most with Letowski and the carry over common thread is Smith. Remember Savard did not select his associate coaches like most teams do. It was already established. I'm not saying all is lost but it is the time of the year where the great teams buckle down and the fringe teams fade. At least come out and win the 3rd period going into 2 more games back to back.

member 71782

Medina was released last Monday

I don't know one way or another but if he's been released he shouldn't be showing on their roster. Went home, sent home or suspended by the team he would still be on the roster but if he's been released and won't be coming back because he's no longer a member of the team he shouldn't show up on the roster.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
I've spilled enough beans already. When you have senority trump hard work and playing your position properly, these types of issues arise. Not the road to follow for the younger guys who are learning that unacceptable play gets rewarded. This was a issue for most with Letowski and the carry over common thread is Smith. Remember Savard did not select his associate coaches like most teams do. It was already established. I'm not saying all is lost but it is the time of the year where the great teams buckle down and the fringe teams fade. At least come out and win the 3rd period going into 2 more games back to back.

Smith has 9 lives i guess.
Depends who u know...

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
I don't know one way or another but if he's been released he shouldn't be showing on their roster. Went home, sent home or suspended by the team he would still be on the roster but if he's been released and won't be coming back because he's no longer a member of the team he shouldn't show up on the roster.

Website not the quickest to update either..

member 71782

All tied up, two by players you don't count on for scoring. Now the big 3 need to get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad