Speculation: Will Kekalainen trade Laine?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
:facepalm:

Where Patrik Laine fits in long-term remains to be seen. The star winger is an RFA this summer and obviously, the Blue Jackets hope to sign him to a long-term deal. If that’s not doable, then some decisions might have to be made there. But that can wait until then. It’s pretty clear that the Blue Jackets GM is none too pleased that trade rumors have surfaced regarding Laine ahead of March 21 because it sounds as though Kekalainen hasn’t brought up his name once to any of his GM colleagues, as far as I can tell.

“Yeah it bothers me because people make up shit, that’s what bothers me,’’ Kekalainen said. “I understand that sometimes from conversations you have (with teams) some of it may leak out, and a name gets in there, but this is not a case like that. This is just somebody making shit up from their own speculation of what we might do. They make it up and hope for the headlines and hope for the clicks. I think that’s unethical. And I don’t have any time for it.’’
(emphasis added)

Reactions: uncleben

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad