GDT: Wild @ Avalanche - 4/27/13 - 6:30PM CDT - FSN, FS-WI, ALT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
LETS GO AEROS !

Hoping for the Aeros to get another win tomorrow night.

Because that's the only playoff team we have.

Wild get destroyed again tonight 4-1 or worse.

10dynasty38*

LETS GO AEROS !

Hoping for the Aeros to get another win tomorrow night.

Because that's the only playoff team we have.

Wild get destroyed again tonight 4-1 or worse.

I put 450 v cash on the Wild to beat Calgary, was tempted to lay the rest down on the Edmonton game. Now, i'm putting 25 of my remaining 50 that the Wild win tonight. You better be wrong or i'm almost broke.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I've decided to look at tonight as a win/win:

We win tonight, we make the playoffs which is a huge thing given how long it has been.

We lose tonight and Columbus wins, it's very likely Yeo will be gone.

Win/win no matter what transpires.

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
Another Devastating Loss...

Definitely No Pominville Tonight right?

And I don't know who posted it & if it was even on this thread but I agree with what was said & the last thing I want is to only get in because Detroit & Columbus lose. Right now I just don't feel like the Wild deserve to be in the playoffs. I can't put my finger on the problem but we're just flat out embarrassing right now & I've already come to accept that we're probably not making the playoffs. If we do, awesome, but with the total **** show we've been lately my hopes are low... very low...

I will say this tho... As much as the Wild's position is their own fault. I have not been happy with a lot of things we couldn't control. For example, some of the worst officiating I've seen in years this season & basically none of it going in the Wild's favor.. Harding getting MS which really put a big load on Backstrom... Total ridiculous injuries to Heater & Pom. And lastly, I don't know how to classify this one but I am just really let down by Granlund.. I know it's still early in his career but did any of you guys expect him to be this much of a non-factor in our season? I didn't expect the world from him but I thought he'd at least be good enough to play the majority of the season on the Wild..

OpRedDawn*

Gotta stay positive. Yeah that Oil game was pathetic. But right before that, we beat the Kings pretty convincingly. Hopefully they just get a victory tonight either way, and Poms shall be back for da playoffs

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Raise your hand if you think Nashville wants Columbus to win and us to lose?

One of the few is my first college roommate. Diehard Preds fan (goes to at least 8 games a year), and he's on our bandwagon to go through and has been since he knew they were done for.

Then again, he's one of the few that didn't have the wool pulled over their eyes with what Weber did with Philly.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
BI5B0-mCIAAfVQP.jpg:large

#mnwild GM Chuck Fletcher sitting all alone in lower bowl of Pepsi Center. A lot riding on tonight pic.twitter.com/0eblqqBZ9i

https://twitter.com/Russostrib/status/328272201251954688

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Since this is a "playoff" game, where is that "Fight to the End" slogan that the Wild use to have lying around. :sarcasm: ;)

Phant03

Jan 18, 2013
My guess is he probably knows that with out being told. Not that I really favor that.

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
this franchise is a joke if they get rid of fletcher/flahr...

the guys who convinced parise and suter to come to a non-playoff team for the rest of their careers...re-stocked the cupboards in 3 years...

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
I think GMCF is safe enough for now but Yeo is most likely let go within the week if we lose...

Lindy Ruff, come on down...?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I know right? Everyone's optimism never phased me for a moment.

I rubbed me a little bit the wrong way. Somehow when the winning streak ended and we showed signs of playing like ****, I just had a deep down feeling that *THIS* was going to happen.

All that's left now is for Colorado to come out and deliver our final humiliation.

And you know what? Either way I have a victory cry tonight. Either I shout "PLAYOFFS!" if we win or "FIRE YEO!" if we lose. I highly doubt that we get in on the strength of a dual bed ******** on the part of the Red Wings and Blue Jackets, because you know damn well that the Blue Jackets are gonna get their end of it done. No idea what happens to Detroit tonight. Depends on if Dallas feels like doing to Detroit what we did to Dallas a few years ago.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I think GMCF is safe enough for now but Yeo is most likely let go within the week if we lose...

Lindy Ruff, come on down...?

Honestly if we lose and miss the playoffs, I think there's a chance Yeo is fired within minutes of the game. I think Leipold will be furious enough to tell GMCF to not even let him back on the plane for the trip home.

MNWILDFAN001

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
Honestly if we lose and miss the playoffs, I think there's a chance Yeo is fired within minutes of the game. I think Leipold will be furious enough to tell GMCF to not even let him back on the plane for the trip home.

I don't think they'll be that harsh.

If Fletch does fire Yeo I hope the new coach can turn this team around. I fear that the problem may also be some of the players, which is a harder thing to fix IMO. But I hope I'm wrong.

SP1966

Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas
Nobody gets fired no matter the outcome tonight.

I expect the Wild to come out on fire and win this game with ease. Of course I also expected the wife to not have a headache last night and that didn't work out so well for me.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo

@patknightk102 It's really all up to Backstrom. Plays like last night, it's over. If he plays well, they win

True. Backstrom needs to show up this time. But the offense also needs to step up and not make the goalie appear "hot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad