Which Skater is Most Important to Re-sign This Summer?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is Most Important To Re-Sign.

• Gaudreau

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Johansson

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Reaves

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
After what he’s shown this year “team friendly” falls around 4th line wing value. He brings literally nothing if Kap isn’t putting him on the score sheet.
I think Evason would disagree...

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I wouldn't read into it too much. Likely wants to live here to be closer to his children.
Buying a 4+M house is a big statement, if it's going to be empty 8 months out of the year. Why not just buy a 1M condo? I'm not saying it's going to happen, but if Zucker calls up Guerin and says he will sign for 1.5M, and learn to speak Swedish, will BBB say no?

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
@57special Russo said the Wild will do everything they can to re-sign Zuccarello. He means a lot to this team, not just his skills. I'd say Zucc will accept a team friendly deal, because he loves it here.

Do you have a source? I'm curious if Russo has been saying it recently.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Buying a 4+M house is a big statement, if it's going to be empty 8 months out of the year. Why not just buy a 1M condo? I'm not saying it's going to happen, but if Zucker calls up Guerin and says he will sign for 1.5M, and learn to speak Swedish, will BBB say no?
I mean, IMHO, he's getting pretty close to retirement due to degrading skills due to age and injuries

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I mean, IMHO, he's getting pretty close to retirement due to degrading skills due to age and injuries
If it's me, i wait till I am retired before I buy a big ass house that's going to be sitting empty most of the year. I think Zucker is good for another couple of years at least, but I guess we will find that out in the off season.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i'll never understand the h8te for zucker , i always enjoyed watching him play. i still think his production dropped going to pitts because he loved playing in minny.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
i'll never understand the h8te for zucker , i always enjoyed watching him play. i still think his production dropped going to pitts because he loved playing in minny.

I don't think anyone hates Zucker. It was more about the return we got from Pittsburgh than anything else.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
I don’t recall anybody hating Zucker. Zucker’s production dipped because his game relied on his speed. His age and injuries have slowed him down making him less effective.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
if you compare him to mojo , i pick zucker everytime! ps go back and read the comments after zucker trade most were happy he was gone NOT ME. was he worth his last 5.5 mill contract of coarse not.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
if you compare him to mojo , i pick zucker everytime! ps go back and read the comments after zucker trade most were happy he was gone NOT ME. was he worth his last 5.5 mill contract of coarse not.
Ok.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I have never hated Zucker, I just thought and still think he has limitations to his game that I would prefer others without those same limitations.

The current MoJo? I take him every day and twice on Sunday vs Zucker.

Zucker was one of the problems with this team when the team was accused of playing "slow" for years. Many mistakenly thought playing slow was due to slow foot speed, but it was really due to subpar passing. The puck can move faster than anyone can skate. A good passing team is a fast playing team. Zucker is a mediocre to bad passer.... both in terms of sending and receiving.

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
Zucker's reason for coming back here(marriage to Carli) is gone, as they have divorced. Would not want him back, anyway. While he was vg this year, he was dismal in the previous two, playing in half the games, and scoring under 20 points in both of those seasons.

*******Breaking Zucker news**********

apparently he has just bought a 4.3M Linden Hills home...hmmm....
Zucker with boldy works for me.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Zucker with boldy works for me.
Which Zucker? The guy who missed 50% of his game due to injury in 2 of 3 years and scored less than 20 points in both?

This is an aging guy who no longer has the speed and body he once had, and in any event, is not a great passer who is going to feed Boldy.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Zucker was traded to make room for Kaprizov on the roster.

Remember, this 2019-20 team was loaded with left shot wingers:

-Parise
-Fiala
-Zuccarello
-Zucker
-Greenway
-Foligno
-Donato

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Zucker was traded to make room for Kaprizov on the roster.

Remember, this 2019-20 team was loaded with left shot wingers:

-Parise
-Fiala
-Zuccarello
-Zucker
-Greenway
-Foligno
-Donato
5 of those 7 are gone... damn Kap takes up a lot of space in a room!

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
just so im clear zucker 27G (any drunk at the bar can do that) and mojo scores 19G and most of you think at the same price mojo would be better? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beam me up scotty, there's no intelligent life down here! for 2 mill each why not both?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad