Which duo gives you the most nostalgia? Not from your own team or rival team. Select 4.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which duo is most nostalgic for you? Not from your own team or rival team.

• Total voters

Devilsfan2326

Oct 4, 2011
Some players are always mentioned first when discussing a team. Often it's a duo. Which one gives you the most nostalgia? Not from your own team or rival team - pick an unaffiliated team. Left out some of the more memorable combos. Choose 4.

Reactions: Coffees

Fear

Nov 17, 2014
Rick Nash as a player definitely gives huge nostalgia, especially for team Canada.

But I could care less about Brassard and don't really see them as a duo tbh

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I think maybe I got a little over-technical with this, but I don't remember Spezza/Alfredsson or Kovalchuk/Hossa as duos, but rather as trios together with Savard and Heatley respectively.

I voted Suter/Weber, Pominville/Vanek and Giroux/Voracek, and then chose Parise/Zajac as my fourth selection, though I don't think of them as a duo either. They simply got my vote because Parise was one of my favourite rookies in the NHL when I started to follow the league more closley. I liked Zajac too.

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Ottawa duo is clearly #1.
Nashville duo is a distant #2.
After those...
Philly and St Louis? Atlanta too, I suppose.

Basically one actually nostalgic duo here for me though.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Some players are always mentioned first when discussing a team. Often it's a duo. Which one gives you the most nostalgia? Not from your own team or rival team - pick an unaffiliated team. Left out some of the more memorable combos. Choose 4.
Dude I love this poll idea, you rock!! Make more threads and polls

I think maybe I got a little over-technical with this, but I don't remember Spezza/Alfredsson or Kovalchuk/Hossa as duos, but rather as trios together with Savard and Heatley respectively.

I voted Suter/Weber, Pominville/Vanek and Giroux/Voracek, and then chose Parise/Zajac as my fourth selection, though I don't think of them as a duo either. They simply got my vote because Parise was one of my favourite rookies in the NHL when I started to follow the league more closley. I liked Zajac too.
Way too technical, dude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad