Which contract is more dangerous

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is more dangerous?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Bob pretty easily. But it also comes with a higher potential reward.

Either way, if that's the number it was gonna take, Florida had to do it.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
May we know why you would think Duchene is more risky considering what guys like Hayes or Skinner got.

Reactions: MakoSlade

PeterForsberg

Aug 4, 2012
May we know why you would think Duchene is more risky considering what guys like Hayes or Skinner got.

I have my reasons. I thought people would consider the fact that Nashville sacrificed Subban to make space for Duchene.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Bob is the only goalie since Brodeur to have multiple Vezina winning seasons under his belt. Not Price or Lundqvist or Rask or Holtby.

This was always going to be the cost of signing him here, regardless of who signed him.

Bob was/is more influential in impacting the result of hockey games than was/is Duchene.

Reactions: Hot Pockets

Kaapo Takko

Oct 13, 2015
Finland
Bob is the only goalie since Brodeur to have multiple Vezina winning seasons under his belt. Not Price or Lundqvist or Rask or Holtby.

This was always going to be the cost of signing him here, regardless of who signed him.

Bob was/is more influential in impacting the result of hockey games than was/is Duchene.

It helps playing behind a very good defensive team, I doubt he puts up Vezina numbers on the Rangers/Canadiens these past 3-4 years.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It helps playing behind a very good defensive team, I doubt he puts up Vezina numbers on the Rangers/Canadiens these past 3-4 years.
Do do you also discredit Brodeur’s Vezina’s? He played behind one of the best defensive teams in the history of the game.

Kaapo Takko

Oct 13, 2015
Finland
Do do you also discredit Brodeur’s Vezina’s? He played behind one of the best defensive teams in the history of the game.
No trying to discredit anyone, but it certainly helps playing behind a good defense. Looking at the list of Vezina Winners, almost everyone played for a good team.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
No trying to discredit anyone, but it certainly helps playing behind a good defense. Looking at the list of Vezina Winners, almost everyone played for a good team.
Sure. But when you win multiple Vezina’s, this is the sort of contract the market will dictate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad