Post-Game Talk: When in Doubt, Shootout: Sabres 3 Leafs 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Great game fellas! This series has been the most entertaining out of all this year. For some reason you always bring out the best in the Sabs. I don't think I've seen Miller get beaten 3 times straight in a shootout ever. Those moves your guys did were incredible.

Thanks bud, it definitely was more fun than I realize.
Kadri had a decent game, I'm not sure why he's the one taking heat.

Also, love Kulemin's face here

carlgunnarssonnikolaikulemin_4256-430x298.jpg
Bahaha it`s hilarious!

Gardiner: NO! Remove !!!

Hey isn't Matt Moulson UFA this summer? Maybe we should sign him so he'll stop scoring on us.

Sure or if he goes to the west, ****ing guy is insane in the ACC :laugh:
Bozie: 23:27
Kadri: 20:18
Holly: 14:18
McClemment: 7:07
It's so...beautiful :cry:

I loved Hollie today...was a beauty and his cycle work was the main reason Kulie scored.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
hey to be fair, nik scored a huge goal against a detroit team no one thought we could beat.

True but it just shows how much the ACC has to scrape the barrel for these ceremonies. Most players who played in any significant game by other team's standards have been geriatrics for a couple if decades now. I just wish they would stop making the franchise look more futile with these ceremonies

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
True but it just shows how much the ACC has to scrape the barrel for these ceremonies. Most players who played in any significant game by other team's standards have been geriatrics for a couple if decades now. I just wish they would stop making the franchise look more futile with these ceremonies

oh i agree.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Holland is easily worth a second round pick if he can get Clarkson going, and it looks like he's well on his way to doing that

Leafidelity

Existentially Drifting
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Holland is easily worth a second round pick if he can get Clarkson going, and it looks like he's well on his way to doing that

I think his style of play fits Clarkson better than the other guys have. Neither are the fastest guys, but they're both quality along the boards. Adding Kulemin means we have a line that can grind it out with most teams in a secondary role.

I'm not even worrying about the pick. I'm quite excited to see Holland grow as a young player.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
We'd be fifth in the east right now if the divisions/playoff format never changed..

How is that possible? we have been **** the past 2 and a half months lol.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
I think his style of play fits Clarkson better than the other guys have. Neither are the fastest guys, but they're both quality along the boards. Adding Kulemin means we have a line that can grind it out with most teams in a secondary role.

I'm not even worrying about the pick, I'm quite excited to see Holland grow as a young player.
If they can continue this level of play they are an excellent line for their role. Right now they are the de facto 2nd line even if they are only getting 3rd line minutes.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
oh believe me I loved that goal and I loved that particular Leafs team

i actually found my old vhs of "the passion returns" in the basement a couple years back and watched it, man. goosebumps all over . i was a kid at the time, that was my first team , really. i was at game 7 vs. the kings way up in the greys.

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012

I'm not even worrying about the pick. I'm quite excited to see Holland grow as a young player.

Exactly. Hopefully when Bolland comes back Carlyle puts them on the same line.

Bolland Holland Clarkson
D'Amigo McClement Kulemin

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We'd be fifth in the east right now if the divisions/playoff format never changed..

How is that possible? we have been **** the past 2 and a half months lol.

because we're in the East.

thank you whoever was smart enough to move us over. :laugh:
[actually, you know. i wonder if we stayed in the West... would we have developed the team differently?]

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Thats great and all but our ROW is still horrible and many teams have games in hand on us.

They havent won them yet though. As long as the Wings vs Rangers ends in regulation and they kill eachother ill be happy.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Exactly. Hopefully when Bolland comes back Carlyle puts them on the same line.

Bolland Holland Clarkson
D'Amigo McClement Kulemin

see i think you need bolland at centre, hes too good defensively to put on the wing IMO.

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
i actually found my old vhs of "the passion returns" in the basement a couple years back and watched it, man. goosebumps all over . i was a kid at the time, that was my first team , really.

Even if you were a kid in the early 80's, 93 would still be your first team. We would have destroyed the Habs.

Over twenty years since and we're still waiting for that playoff match up.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Even if you were a kid in the early 80's, 93 would still be your first team. We would have destroyed the Habs.

Over twenty years since and we're still waiting for that playoff match up.

oh yeah, i remember seeing an interview where demers said he was afraid of the leafs cause of how big they were. would've been a final for the ages.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad