what's your favorite food

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I like my steak marinated with a barbecue glaze whose name escapes me, usually either T-bone or new York style. Not a huge fan of flilet mignon because it's usually a small portion and I'm not crazy about the flavor. I also enjoy seasoning it with Montreal steak seasoning. Usually prefer it medium rare. A little more rare than medium. Pair it with a good red wine, roasted potatoes, and a nice salad and it's one bomb ****ing meal.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
I like my steak marinated with a barbecue glaze whose name escapes me, usually either T-bone or new York style. Not a huge fan of flilet mignon because it's usually a small portion and I'm not crazy about the flavor. I also enjoy seasoning it with Montreal steak seasoning. Usually prefer it medium rare. A little more rare than medium. Pair it with a good red wine, roasted potatoes, and a nice salad and it's one bomb ****ing meal.

Mmmmm-mm, my mouth sure is salivating! Thanks for sharing, DuckJet!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad