What's wrong with Matthews

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
[mod]

So is he or is he not concussed? Serious question. Because all I'm reading in this thread are non-Leafs fans speculating it is a concussion and then a handful piling on those posters saying they don't know shit.

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So is he or is he not concussed? Serious question. Because all I'm reading in this thread are non-Leafs fans speculating it is a concussion and then a handful piling on those posters saying they don't know ****.

[mod]

No one knows what it is, it’s all speculation. Upper body injury is your best bet

Last edited by a moderator:

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
His main problem is that he is not Brock Boeser. Could be fatal.
christ can you imagine unironically not being Brock Boeser in the current year of >2017?

why even bother playing hockey unless you're Brock "literally better than Gretzky after 39 games played" Boeser? lmao

Feb 24, 2017
Orrrrrrrr....... player actually got hurt in the second game of season, was able to play through it in the hopes it would heal, but it got worse due to an awkward fall in St. Louis. Came back and played 1 more game.

Then he missed 4 games. Then came back and scored 2 goals his first game, didn’t look himself but scored the game tying goal which was disallowed for ridiculousnesss.

Dominated Barkov and the panthers. Then he picked up the dreaded McDavid Man Cold, looked human for a week and got re injured against Pittsburgh.

You know either one is probably right.....
Is this like a super ellipsis?

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
I think there is some irony there going over your head. A little self reflection and you may figure it out.
Oh I'm sure you want to pretend there is I have no doubt. At least you'll earn some brownie points from Krazy for white-knighting.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
If the Leafs continue their mini-slide, you gotta wonder about the pressure for him to return. There exists a danger of him not returning at 100 percent especially if it's considered a minor "nagging" injury that he feels he can play through

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
If the Leafs continue their mini-slide, you gotta wonder about the pressure for him to return. There exists a danger of him not returning at 100 percent especially if it's considered a minor "nagging" injury that he feels he can play through

It would be insane to rush him and potentially put him out even longer term

We've still got a cushion and the Division sucks, he's also our franchise player they won't risk him

cc

Feb 28, 2002
It would be insane to rush him and potentially put him out even longer term

We've still got a cushion and the Division sucks, he's also our franchise player they won't risk him

worst case scenario would be if it was a minor nagging injury that won't fully get corrected without some surgery but can be managed throughout the year.
The ultra-secrecy of his injury makes me suspicious.

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
worst case scenario would be if it was a minor nagging injury that won't fully get corrected without some surgery but can be managed throughout the year.
The ultra-secrecy of his injury makes me suspicious.
That's what you get when babs is the coach and lou is the GM.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
So you can only talk about the Leafs on the mainboards, if the thread is positive against them? Got it.
I don't know if english is your second language but I didn't say anything of the sort. I actually mentioned that this thread wasn't informative, if people actually knew something that would be relevant to the thread than I'm all ears. Instead you have people who know nothing about the situation that act like they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad