Value of: What would it take for a Nylander/Konecny swap

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Is Nylander + 1st24 enough?

Nylander being the better player and the cap savings this year are minimal, but Konecny does come with an extra year of term.

Maybe Philly can flip Nylander at the deadline for more pieces?

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Is Nylander + 1st24 enough?

Nylander being the better player and the cap savings this year are minimal, but Konecny does come with an extra year of term.

Maybe Philly can flip Nylander at the deadline for more pieces?

Toronto adds at least a 1st or knies.

thrn Philadelphia ghas to use a retention and deal with trading him which Carrie’s an added fee.

yyou could involve a third team in the deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Budz

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
If Treliving trades Nylander + 1st/Knies for Konecny, I don't think you'll be able to see the riot happen until it has left you penniless and buried in riot, frenzied patrons.

That would be an absolutely insane trade that would probably make Shanny fire Treliving and make sure he never GM's again unless it is to a division rival so they can just steal everything they want from him.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Just to be clear, are you saying Nylander plus a 1st for Konecny? I would be fine with that from a Flyers perspective.
Yes that was the idea.

Leafs drop the headache of a Nylander extension (which they can't afford). Get a 30 goal scorer in return with an extra year of term with the potential to resign for 7-8 million maybe

If Treliving trades Nylander + 1st/Knies for Konecny, I don't think you'll be able to see the riot happen until it has left you penniless and buried in riot, frenzied patrons.

That would be an absolutely insane trade that would probably make Shanny fire Treliving and make sure he never GM's again unless it is to a division rival so they can just steal everything they want from him.
Fine Leafs add Murray....that better? Philly could use a goalie anyways

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
When Michkov comes Nylander will be how old?
Flyers trade Nylander at the deadline. He'll be a rental for the Flyers so he can be a rental for a team at the deadline. At the deadline, the Flyers might be able to get another first round pick for him. Teams like Colorado, Edmonton, LA, Vegas, could all use a rental like that to try and get a Cup.

Reactions: HansonBro

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
The Leafs are adding on top of Willy for TK.

Lol…pass.

TK is family of an old friend of mine.
He’s a great guy and player. Sorry though, he’s not worth 88.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad