What is your playoff routine?...Any superstitions? Any Leaf rituals ? ....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
What is your playoff routine?...Any superstitions? Any Leaf rituals ? ....

Let us all know if you have any Leaf playoff routines , superstitions, rituals or anything else that you do before and or during and or after watching our LEAFS rumble through each game and series to the final destination?

I always put out a Stanley Cup full scale replica out on a table with table cloth and white gloves while watching .
Also I used to put pyramids for pyramid power out everywhere when Red Kelly coached

I also play the song “ The Maple Leaf Forever “ before every game !

And of course sipping and smiling with some crown poured gently over some crackling ice .

Let us all know yours

“ If you cant beat them in the alley, you can’t beat them on the ice “
Major Smythe

Gooooo bearded LEAFS Goo !

Last edited:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
- don’t be cocky
- game or series isn’t done until fat lady sings
- stay calm (if possible)
- avoid alcohol, especially in or after playoff OT)

Besides that no other routine as such because fir me to follow a routine or superstition Leafs have gotta win a round or two so I know it works ;)

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
- don’t be cocky

Besides that no other routine as such because fir me to follow a routine or superstition Leafs have gotta win a round or two so I know it works ;)

Let’s all think back to what we were doing with 10mins left in game 7 and not do that.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Not superstitious now that I don't play serious sports anymore, but during the playoffs, i'll make the same pre-game meal I used to eat, when we play at home.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
- don’t be cocky

I literally do the opposite of all these things.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
I wear a Leafs hat/jersey/sweater most of the day before a big game (if I don't have to work)

Reactions: IamruKusleaf

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I used to put up a custom flag I made out of a Brad Smith jersey that I had as a kid. I’d keep it on a specific channel at volume level 17 for Wendel Clark.

Now? I don’t believe in superstitions any more ... like my flag.... or religion.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
1. I will wear a leafs hat or have it out in plain view if having my hair done

2. I will purposely have my date/gf come over around the last 10 minutes of the game so i dont get too stressed out dying over every second.

3. #2 started when Bautista bat flipped and the next few minutes my date knocks on my door

4. I have a moment of silent reflection and prayer for the team, and hope the gods bless the team

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Home Games I put on my blue jersey with blue babsocks and away games i wear the white jersey with white babsocks.

Reactions: mikeyz

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
No changing the channel when they are winning, and if the other team scores 2 consecutive goals, the channel must be changed and then put right back to the game.

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
All regular season long I sit or lay on the couch in various positions , but in the playoffs I always stand up with my LEAF gear on head to toe and bring out a life sized Stanley Cup replica and sit that next to the tv .
No one in the house communicats with me start to finish ha ha

not even ruKus calls it and I therefore can’t sees it !
Goooo Fucalicious LEAFS Gooo!

Reactions: Confucius

Babcocks Marner

It's a magical time
Mar 3, 2015
Toronto
When I was a kid, my Dad would decorate the TV room (Cross between a living room and a man cave) with Leaf jerseys and we had a huge flag, that was when we were good.
Since then, I had 3 kids, and only 1 can even remember Boston.
Now that playoffs will be a thing again, maybe it's time to start something fresh

Babcocks Marner

It's a magical time
Mar 3, 2015
Toronto
I don't shave my back or legs.

:eek:
Leafs make the finals and Bluelines be like
hairy_back.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad