OT: What do you make of this new look board?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I like not losing posts halfway through to on mobile and the autocorrect seems a little snappier. No ads top or down even with blockers. Previous incarnation was glacial on mobile and slightly sluggish on PC.

The interface is different but similar, the last major update was 2017(?).

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
I like not losing posts halfway through to on mobile and the autocorrect seems a little snappier. No ads top or down even with blockers. Previous incarnation was glacial on mobile and slightly sluggish on PC.

The interface is different but similar, the last major update was 2017(?).
I just tried on my phone and I gotta say 10/10 there. Laptop/desktop will take a while to get used to.

The dark theme is in need of an experienced UI designer to fix it up.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
It took a while to be able to sign in. It’ll take some time to get used to but there’s definitely potential.

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
this is the exact same software used on another board I'm on and the edit button functionality is there. It's probably just not enabled yet.

oh wait, there it is.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I don’t really mind it. I will say though. When looking at this Leafs board, I do wish it was a little more quickly obvious where the sticky threads end and the normal ones start

Reactions: TMLAM34
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
It's a bit of a downgrade on mobile using Brave as the browser. Didn't have any issues with the old format.

Having said that, my only big complaint so far is that I can't see the page numbers of each thread on the homepage. I'm sure that will be fixed soon for mobile (unless I'm missing something?)

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
I see posts from Wednesday and then starting again this afternoon, 2 1/2 days lost? I’m kind of old and don’t really like change but seems ok I guess, few glitches

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
The difference isn't as big as it was during the switch before, but it's still going to take a while to get used to.

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
not a fan of the small avatars... little tough to make out some of the pictures
dark mode is a big win though

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad