Pre-Game Talk: Week of Sorrow (@NSH, @DAL, ANH)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
You tell us Mr. GDT!!

Saw this on twitter:

Grigorenko DontCelebrate Boedker
Landeskog Soderberg Comeau
Matthias Malkin Iginla
Skille Agz McLeod

Holden EJ
Beauch Barrie
Zads Redmond

Picks

Bigras scratched again? Hopefully that is not true but it makes no sense now that we are out of it. Give him the minutes and get him more experience this year.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Noooooooo! Don't know if there's a thread for this...or if I'm being rused. Is he rumored to be traded for realsies?

I'm just being a jackass.

He hasn't signed an elc yet and if he doesn't by next summer he can sign anywhere he wants. Still A LOT of time to get a contract done but he's from Illinois and his best friend and linemate just signed with the Hawks so we're all overreacting as we do with everything in life.

IndustryLeech

Jan 23, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
I'm just being a jackass.

He hasn't signed an elc yet and if he doesn't by next summer he can sign anywhere he wants. Still A LOT of time to get a contract done but he's from Illinois and his best friend and linemate just signed with the Hawks so we're all overreacting as we do with everything in life.

Cool. I like Compher. We're gonna need a team ginger when MacLeod retires.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Is Bigras really not playing? Because that would be really, really dumb with the season over. I haven't seen any official lineup though, so it might just be speculation.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Is Bigras really not playing? Because that would be really, really dumb with the season over. I haven't seen any official lineup though, so it might just be speculation.

It was from JJ. To be fair at the end of those lines he also tweeted "looks like 3-22-27 scratch" so he put Redmond in there twice.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Finally Roy scratched himself.

tumblr_mr59d3R6ki1swzl92o1_500.jpg

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
It was from JJ. To be fair at the end of those lines he also tweeted "looks like 3-22-27 scratch" so he put Redmond in there twice.

J.J. Jerez ‎@JJoftheYear
Morning skate lines and pairing from Dallas y'all:
25-9-89
92-34-15
18-7-12
8-28-55
6-2
32-4
16-22
guessing but looks like 3-22-27 scratch

Yeah, he got Comeau's number wrong and listed Redmond twice. Hopefully he meant that Bigras is with Zads but he may have meant Bodnarchuck instead of the second Redmond scratched.

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
Bigras' scratch was finally given some reason. This makes me feel better about the situation because he should be playing if he can.

Scratch report. Colorado's scratches against the Stars were Andreas Martinsen, Chris Bigras and Andrew Bodnarchuk. Bigras was listed as a healthy scratch at Nashville on Tuesday, but coach Patrick Roy said he has a minor foot injury.

"He hurt his foot and he's not comfortable, and we won't push on that," Roy said. "It's only two games left and we want to be smart with this."

http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/ci_29739718/jarome-iginla-plans-return-next-season

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Why do they bury real news at the end of an article about something completely different and they add it at later times too? Do they expect people to keep refreshing the same articles looking for news? Wouldn't "why isn't Bigras playing, read here" lead to more clicks? I dont get it. I don't think it's on the writers either. Anyway, yes it's good he wasn't just sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad