Buffalo Bills Week 8 -- Buffalo (5-2) @ Seahawks (4-3) Sunday 10/27, 4:05 pm, Fox

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Am I alone in just not feeling 100% comfy with McDermott at the helm?
For this season, IMO, he needs a signature win vs a team that is at least .500 for me to feel comfy about him, especially with how we’ve started a good amount of games. He’s probably at the warmest his seat has been at.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
All things being equal the division goes to Buffalo and the final 11 weeks are about seeding and peaking in January & February.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Why would they? KC is the two-time defending champion. They're not chasing anyone.

The reason Allen's TOs were a discussion point is because we were chasing the champs.
KC has not been dominant in their wins. I think all their games were onr score games late 3rd of later
Pittsburgh has 3 offensive plays:
1.) Run
2.) Throw in the flat to a TE
3.) F*** it, Pickens down there somewhere
True----last year as well

4.) D/ST gives them a short field if they dont score outright

Lol Jetes. Saleh was not the problem..
They also changed who could calls plays

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
If they'd have developed Darnold properly and spent the assets they used to acquire Zach Wilson and Rodgers on building an offensive line, the Jets would be downright scary. But, they didn't. Lol Jets.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
When their O-line holds up. IF it ever holds up.
The hole is probably too big for them to even claw their way into a WC spot. May be too lat already. Im still not convinced Rodgers makes it through the season healthy, either. Seems like he's always getting dinged up out there. It is nice the division decided to shit the bed the year we're in a 'reset'.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Kalil Shair has 20 catches on 21 targets this season in 5 games. 7/7 Sunday.
Love Shakir and what he brings to our offense. You throw the ball at him, he catches it, makes his guy miss, makes two other guys miss on his way to YAC gold every time. He might already be the best slot receiver we’ve ever had.

Reactions: Dingo44

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
The hole is probably too big for them to even claw their way into a WC spot. May be too lat already. Im still not convinced Rodgers makes it through the season healthy, either. Seems like he's always getting dinged up out there. It is nice the division decided to shit the bed the year we're in a 'reset'.

Eh. Wc-2/3 is pretty wide open. You have the division winners (Baltimore, Buffalo, KC, and Houston) and wc-1 (Pittsburgh)

After that….the colts? Chargers? Denver? I think 10 wins likely gets in (or even 9) So 8-2 down the stretch. The big issue is they lost the tie breaker to Denver.

Most likely scenario is they get hot and are in the race and lose a few games down the stretch and we eliminate them in Buffalo in week 17

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Id give up a 2 and a conditional 2 that turns to a 1 if we win the super bowl. Having both major great lakes cities rooting on a United front for us to win the super bowl is enough to break all the curses
There is no way Beane gives up that much for a DE that might be a rental with Von coming back after the Seattle game.

I could see him giving up one 2nd that can become a 1st if they get to the SB and Garrett plays or something like that, though.

They are still in a spot where the cap will be tight and they need the premium picks to supplement the roster with quality guys on rookie deals.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
800K the rest of this year

Not going to give up a 1&2 though

Given the rare opportunity to have him for that little money this year and knowing that we could also trade him away to recoup some of what we lost because he isn't a rental, I'd be all for throwing draft capital at him.

However, I'm not good with how the cap works and who is on the hook for what, when, in the NFL. So I could be missing something. But grabbing him to sic on Mahomes, Jackson, Stroud, and Burrow and knowing we have options with him next year wouldn't be the worst thing it seems.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Eh. Wc-2/3 is pretty wide open. You have the division winners (Baltimore, Buffalo, KC, and Houston) and wc-1 (Pittsburgh)

After that….the colts? Chargers? Denver? I think 10 wins likely gets in (or even 9) So 8-2 down the stretch. The big issue is they lost the tie breaker to Denver.

Most likely scenario is they get hot and are in the race and lose a few games down the stretch and we eliminate them in Buffalo in week 17
I just have a hard time seeing them going 7-3 to finish the year. That's what they need to hit to even have a chance.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Love Shakir and what he brings to our offense. You throw the ball at him, he catches it, makes his guy miss, makes two other guys miss on his way to YAC gold every time. He might already be the best slot receiver we’ve ever had.

Andre Reed was simply the best and got him to Canton. (although he could do more than that as well)

Prime Bease was a pretty damn good 80 catch guy.

Shakir more around 60-70 catches now. I do hope he can hold up to physical play in the slot though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad