Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Didn't want to jinx it before, but gotta say, one thing I was really impressed with was the ball security from Davis. From the first drive to the last, he had 2 hands on the ball on those inside runs. Guarantee it won't go unnoticed by the coaches.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
Bass is a problem. McDermott is a problem. Brown’s penalties are a problem. I love the win, stoked about it, but certain things have to change if we want the SB

Reactions: 1TuchAnd1NoTuch

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
McDermott is the exact opposite of a problem.

Brown's penalties were a problem TONIGHT. Otherwise, he's been quite solid all year.
And I will defend him to the death on that personal foul until I see video pointing otherwise. You're literally coached to jump on a guy you pancake to stop him from getting back into the play.

The refs obviously got a call to rein things in at halftime and they WAY over did it.

Reactions: Zman5778

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
They don't ask how, just how many, but man, that was butt ugly from the end of the first half onward.

Shoutout TJ for the pick to get the ball back at the end--no offense to Cam Lewis, but he is absolutely not making that play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad