Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
We literally have one of the 2 or 3 QBs in the game that's dangerous enough to convert a 3rd and long, instead we run a give up play.

Nah, nothing wrong with a screen the way Davis is playing, but give the Jets D credit for sniffing it out.

They haven't gained shit on any of their screen or flare plays, everything is wrong with trying the same thing when it ain't working.

Reactions: 1specter

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
In defense of that screen call on 3rd and 21, that does work against us in that situation at least 60% of the time so I can see why the coaching staff thought it was a good idea. They failed to consider that other defenses might be coached not to shit the bed in literally every long down scenario, but I see the thought process.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
In defense of that screen call on 3rd and 21, that does work against us in that situation at least 60% of the time so I can see why the coaching staff thought it was a good idea. They failed to consider that other defenses might be coached not to shit the bed in literally every long down scenario, but I see the thought process.
It's getting guarenteed yards to not put your defense in a bad spot in a tie game. 3rd and 21 is like maybe 10% conversion rate? If that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad