Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I really am starting to get behind the get a new coach for Josh and the Bills. Sean has shown in big moments he can’t get it done.
Starting to feel that way myself. Nothing we can do about BS referee calls but we make far too many costly mistakes to ever be considered a true contending team regardless of talent. If there’s a change that can be made to put us over the top, it should be made. If not, then we’re doing our best. It does not feel as though we’re doing our best though.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
This has the feel of one of those Bills losses that we'll all look back on and say "How the f*** did they even end up losing that one?"

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Starting to feel that way myself. Nothing we can do about BS referee calls but we make far too many costly mistakes to ever be considered a true contending team regardless of talent. If there’s a change that can be made to put us over the top, it should be made. If not, then we’re doing our best. It does not feel as though we’re doing our best though.
Ya if we win this game do we really feel he’s going to get us past the Chiefs/Ravens/Bengals/etc.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Seeing Rapp trying to make a tackle....
tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad