Feb 18, 2020
Hmmm

Barmore
Godchaux
Bentley
Peppers
Judan

Gee I wonder if there is any correlation
Barmore and Bentley are a big miss sure but Judon barely played last season and the defense was still ass before Peppers became ineligible to play. Not sure if you're confusing Godchaux with someone else but he's out there playing.

The two best players on defense got season ending injuries in Week 4 last season and the defense still held up. Jets, Seahawks, 49ers and Texans have had it way too easy and it's only week 6.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Really encouraging game for Maye. Very far from perfect but hard to complain about 3 TDs and almost 250 yards in your first game. Next week vs the Jags could be fun. Nice to see Pop finally in the gameplan.

Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Real bad day for Polk
Dropped an early pass that cost a first down

Terrible day

Douglas and Boutte looked pretty good

Got to hit on two of these kids

Douglas
Boutte
Polk
Baker

And the uniforms are beautiful.

Break the white ones out next season instead.
Love them

Brady is actually getting better

Blows away Rono

Aside - what happened to zolak ? He sucks now

Unlistenable

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Defense went from a strength of the team last year to maybe the second biggest problem behind the o-line

The only slack I’ll give the defense is that it’s really tough to be effective when you’re on the field as much as they are.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I guess it’s more exciting to lose like this than scrape by all season playing 17-13 games.

Dunno.
Drake Maye played and gave some of us hope since QB is considered the toughest spot to acquire.

‘Fear never builds the future, but hope does’

Drake gives many patriots fans hope

Reactions: smithformeragent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad