Post-Game Talk: WEEK 6 - The Drake Maye era begins with mixed results

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Yeah that’s why I didn’t want him playing until the line got its shit together

Also what an abomination this officiating is

It should be 10-7 and we should still have the ball
The line will not have its shit together this year...that's the problem with trying to wait

Eliot Wolf did a shit job this offseason

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
The line will not have its shit together this year...that's the problem with trying to wait

Eliot Wolf did a shit job this offseason
The way some of these analysts are talking about this draft class. It's not like there's some top 3 lock stud tackle out there to draft either. The line most likely won't be good next season either.

Just need to design plays for Maye to get the ball out quick and accept he'll take some lumps

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Missed face mask leads to next play Maye getting stripped sack & suffering shoulder injury & TD

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
You know it’s going bad when both broadcasters are laughing at you then call in the expert ref to join in laughing at how bad you suck

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
One of things the last few years of poor play has done is made the week-to-week, play-to-play consistency of the 20 year dynasty so much more impressive. There are so many plays over the last few years where a play failed because of one player's mistake. The 'Do Your Job' mantra felt overly simplistic, but when you see so many players fail to do just that, you wonder how the hell something so simple seems so difficult.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I probably would of kept Billy O for offensive coordinator one more year to see what he could do with Maye

But he's doing great with my Eagles so it's a catch 22

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
That might be the flukiest pick i have ever seen. Not the catch itself but everything else had to be inch perfect for that to happen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad