NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Watching Saquon Barkley I'll never stop laughing at that Hard Knocks clip where the sole black dude in the Giants room is the only one who shows apprehension about getting rid of Saquon and a bunch of old white dudes are just like 'yup'

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think Bo Nix just quintupled his passing yardage but I don’t think thats how integers work.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl

He might be the most explosive player in the league. Most potent.

But that doesn't mean the most effective. A general can win many battles, but if he causes a catastrophe that swings the battle the other way, his prior achievements or "potency" means diddly squat.

I watched it but I'm scratching my head. 3 out of the 4 games that he highlighted we ended winning. As for the Vikings game , While his turnovers were costly that game still falls on our D for pissing away a big lead . 2022 was a botched year for us overall. That Bengals playoff loss ( Video was released right before that ) still disgusts me. Whole team took a collective dump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad