NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Gonna need you to show your work On this.

Show me the game losing plays that you’re thinking off while he led four straight division titles and the second best record in football the last four years. With the biggest point differential. And the defense blowing more leads he gave the team on the last possession than you will possibly believe.

show us.
You forgot those timely red zone picks and boldly assert like a lawyer they don't exist?

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Lafleur has 2 timeouts but instead of using one he runs onto the field arguing about if it is a TD and gets a 15 yard penalty

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know enough about college football

I have no idea what people see in him if that’s the way he played in college

His throw chart is over 92% at 3 yards or less on the season

They saw the way he played and thought they could run a similar offense with it.

I think that’s possible, but doesn’t appear Payton knows how to do that. He will prioritize ball placement, advanced knowledge, and not making mistakes. All of which Nix excelled at, but if you can’t call anything down field, it won’t take long for NFL defenses to catch up

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
You forgot those timely red zone picks and boldly assert like a lawyer they don't exist?
And then he has us right back in there for a chance to win during all of those games. I can literally count on a few fingers just how many games that he has lost for us. He had alot of turnovers last year for sure but he wasnt the reason for any of our losses outside of the Jets game. You could make a case for the Broncos game as well, If you want but that's it.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Holy Frank, bench this guy for the love of god
I cannot watch an entire season of throwing behind the line of scrimmage

IMG_0889.jpeg

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
And then he has us right back in there for a chance to win during all of those games. I can literally count on a few fingers just how many games that he has lost for us. He had alot of turnovers last year for sure but he wasnt thre reason for any of our losses outside of the Jets game. You could make a case for the Broncos game as well, If you want but that's it.

I was surprised that other players named him the most overrated. He's clearly a top-5 QB.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
And then he has us right back in there for a chance to win during all of those games. I can literally count on a few fingers just how many games that he has lost for us. He had alot of turnovers last year for sure but he wasnt thre reason for any of our losses outside of the Jets game. You could make a case for the Broncos game as well, If you want but that's it.

He might be the most explosive player in the league. Most potent.

But that doesn't mean the most effective. A general can win many battles, but if he causes a catastrophe that swings the battle the other way, his prior achievements or "potency" means diddly squat.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
There are some dumb players in the NFL. Saints had absolutely no punt coverage and Avery Williams fair catches when he had 15 yards of open field ahead of him.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
What a god-awful effort from Bears D to start 2nd half

Rams about to score TD

Weren't you always bashing Fields and wanted the Bears to move on?

I said I would have rather held onto him instead of making that awful trade in which Bears got nothing

If Fields would have been cancer in lockerroom then you send him home and his value/perception around league takes hit

Either act like professional or f*** off is how I believe those situations should usually be handled rather then giving away player for nothing when team had all the leverage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad