NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Bo Nix just threw a 0 yard pass on second and long that I’m pretty positive was his best play of the day

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Darnold having himself another good game so far. Hopefully Josh can match that later because I don't want to live in a world where Sam f***ing Darnold gets a MVP before Josh Allen.
As soon as Allen throws a pick the nfl media will revert to their narrative and make sure he never sniffs one. It’s what they do.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Sean Payton and Bo Nix are in the dictionary as the definition of “empty calories”

His throw chart for the entire season is at or behind the line of scrimmage

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sean Payton and Bo Nix are in the dictionary as the definition of “empty calories”

His throw chart for the entire season is at or behind the line of scrimmage
Not terribly unlike his throw chart for 2 years at Oregon.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Josh coughed up his prior potential MVPs by coughing up the ball in big moments.
Gonna need you to show your work On this.

Show me the game losing plays that you’re thinking off while he led four straight division titles and the second best record in football the last four years. With the biggest point differential. And the defense blowing more leads he gave the team on the last possession than you will possibly believe.

show us.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Bears should have held onto Fields and not obliged his demands to move on

Could have played Fields until they felt Williams was ready or Fields got injured
Gotta keep the room free of politics and divisions. Fields knew they were going nowhere and were kicking him to the curb; I doubt him staying would have helped.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Not terribly unlike his throw chart for 2 years at Oregon.

I don’t know enough about college football

I have no idea what people see in him if that’s the way he played in college

His throw chart is over 92% at 3 yards or less on the season

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Vikings punt returner has the ball go off his fingers and the Packers recover for a TD

Can't advance a muff punt and it is at the 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad