NFL GDT: Week 4: Revenge of the Red Rifle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Will say the Cowboys have a hell of a kicker. Dak should give him a percentage of that paycheck.

It's games like this which makes me amazed at how popular Football is. I know it's all money related, gambling and all that, but this product is awful. Everytime I look up there is a flag. Football is the only sport I know where you barely get any flow, and it's worse when you get a flag on every single play.

I don't know if I'm just a sucker for nostalgia but it seems like 75% of the teams in the NFL these days are kind of bad. Like is Dallas really supposed to be a contender?

It's become an advertising delivery service and gambling circle jerk. A good NFL game is still great to watch though, tension is built right in.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Please even out the reffing, NFL. I’m tired of them hating my Boys
1727403711685.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tony Romo

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It's become an advertising delivery service and gambling circle jerk. A good NFL game is still great to watch though, tension is built right in.

Other than last year's Super Bowl, I'm wondering if we've had a great game this season yet. Maybe this week's Commanders/Bengals game but I didn't see it. I watch Red Zone on Sunday so having drama is built into that show. I also know TNF is typically average to bad.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Other than last year's Super Bowl, I'm wondering if we've had a great game this season yet. Maybe this week's Commanders/Bengals game but I didn't see it. I watch Red Zone on Sunday so having drama is built into that show. I also know TNF is typically average to bad.

Literally the first game. Ravens-Chiefs was an insane game with a picture-perfect ending for a neutral fan.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad