PATRIOTS GDT WEEK 4 PATRIOTS at 49ers 4:05 PM - FOX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1727601958141.png

PATRIOTS: Game Release (PDF) | Roster | Depth Chart | Stats
49ERS: Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Roster Flip Card (PDF)

SERIES HISTORY​

The New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers will play for the first time since 2020 when the 49ers beat the Patriots 33-6 at Gillette Stadium on Oct. 25. The Patriots will travel to San Francisco for the first time since the 2016 season when the Patriots prevailed 30-17 in their first and only visit to Levi's Stadium on Nov. 20, 2016.
San Francisco holds a 9-5 lead in the series, including 4-2 in home games. This week's matchup will be a battle between two teams that were labeled as the teams of the past four decades, with the 49ers earning the title from 1981-99 and the Patriots dominating the last two decades (2001-19). The 49ers are third all-time with 122 wins in a decade (1990-99), while New England ranks first, as it had 126 wins from 2000-09 and 141 victories from 2010-19.

SERIES BREAKDOWN​

SAN FRANCISCO 9, NEW ENGLAND 5
Home Record: 3-5

• Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium 2-3
  • Gillette Stadium 1-2
Away Record: 2-4
  • Candlestick/3Com Park 1-3
  • Stanford Stadium 0-1
  • Levi's Stadium 1-0
TELEVISION: This week's game will be broadcast by FOX and can be seen locally on WFXT-TV Channel 25. Joe Davis will handle play-by-play duties with Greg Olsen as the color analyst. Pam Oliver will work from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Pete Macheska and directed by Artie Kempner.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Going live, here.

They lose this one and the season could spiral away pretty quickly.

Have to hope to keep it close and win something like 17-14.

I think you just need to reset expectations if you think the success of the season is going to be determined by wins and losses. The only thing that really matters this year is Maye's development, so until he's starting, the result of the games are largely meaningless. The talent on this team meant there wasn't a scenario where they make the playoffs, so losing those Brissett games shouldn't change anything.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I think you just need to reset expectations if you think the success of the season is going to be determined by wins and losses. The only thing that really matters this year is Maye's development, so until he's starting, the result of the games are largely meaningless. The talent on this team meant there wasn't a scenario where they make the playoffs, so losing those Brissett games shouldn't change anything.
My expectations are 5-12, but if the idea is to remain competitive and at least be playing somewhat relevant games after Thanksgiving, they need to steal one here.

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
I try to stay optimistic, but I will be surprised if this team can win one more game this season

They are dumb AF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad