Buffalo Bills Week 4 -- Buffalo (3-0) vs Baltimore (1-2) Sun 09/29 · 8:20 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Eh last year Bernard was 4th in the league in missed tackles and had a great year. I can't find this year's stats except behind PFF paywall (if anyone can share).

I imagine missed tackle rate and tackle rate correlate tightly. If you have a nose for the ball and play certain positions, you're going to rack up tackles and missed tackles. Sure some are better than others, but it's mostly an opportunity stat.

I'm a Lewis defender. I can't think of many plays he's disappointed on and can think of a bunch where he made a key stop. Reputation-wise, he's still unfairly paying for the Justin Jefferson play.
Implies you are the one to sniff out the play and are the first man trying to tackle. Sometimes these angles aren't going to be perfect, sometimes the tackle is difficult, and you can only wrap them up or slow them down. Lots of players are great at getting by that first man in for the tackle. The missed tackles are partially because he is playing so well. Slowing someone down is a missed tackle but is all you can do in the situation too.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Don't we have like, 6-7 picks in the first 4 rounds next draft?

Taken from earlier in the thread:

1st - BUF
2nd - MIN
2nd - BUF
3rd - BUF
4th - BUF
4th - CHI
4th - Comp (Gabe Davis)
5th - Comp (Leonard Floyd)
6th - NYG
6th - BUF

There may be some question on the Floyd comp pick.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Anyone think Allen's UCL injury may have had a bigger impact than we may have thought? I remember reading during this past offseason that he was happy to be able to do some type of throwing training he wasn't able to do the past two off-seasons due to injuries to his throwing arm. I'm wondering if that's helping at all because his accuracy has been incredible this season.

Reactions: yahhockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad