Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Once again KC proving character is irrelevant to them - they've signed Kareem Hunt after cutting him 5 years ago when he was "not honest with them" about a domestic violence incident where a video of it eventually arose. He's also probably past NFL caliber. 29 is very old for an RB.

Also, Miami has placed Tua on IR. He'll miss at minimum the following games: @Seattle, vs TEN, @NE. @IND. The three games after that are ARI, @BUF, @LAR.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Annual horror show?

They’ve played them 3 times in the last 7 years.

Welp, in 2021 we went down there when they had the worst team in the league and lost when we were one of the best teams in the league.

Last year we went to Europe, lost, and lost like 4 players to injury.

I don't think we've beaten Lawerence yet.

Should also be note that our last two losses vs the Jags have come after we've shellacked Miami.

Reactions: buffalowing88

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Allen isn’t in the MVP race right now. Mostly because he was barely needed in the Miami game. And in the Cardinals game, where you can make best case for Allen, the defense also played at a great level once they figured Arizona out, and carried that through vs Miami.

I would absolutely put Carr as one of the candidates above Allen if that is the discussion.

And there’s nothing wrong with Buffalo not needing Allen at a MVP level right now.
I mean Allen still has 5 TDs in 2 games and one of the opponents was not the Panthers who are easily the worst team in the league with Young at QB.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I mean Allen still has 5 TDs in 2 games and one of the opponents was not the Panthers who are easily the worst team in the league with Young at QB.
That said -- 4 of his TDs were against a defense that isn't more than a half-step better than the Panthers though.

"But they held the Rams to 10 points".......it's easy to hold a team missing their 2 best WRs to 10 points when said team is one-dimensional while trying to play catchup.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Welp, in 2021 we went down there when they had the worst team in the league and lost when we were one of the best teams in the league.

Last year we went to Europe, lost, and lost like 4 players to injury.

I don't think we've beaten Lawerence yet.

Should also be note that our last two losses vs the Jags have come after we've shellacked Miami.

I can't believe I went to that game. That was when the airlines were still scrambling to try and get their shit together post-Covid, too. I got a text message the morning of that my flight was indefinitely delayed so I drove down since Charlotte isn't quite as far as Buffalo to FL and met my family.

Jacksonville has some nice people but holy shit is that city gross. It makes Downtown Buffalo look like a quaint European city.

The biggest tailgates are literally beneath underpasses and the "recreational" drugs were a bit different than I'm used to seeing.

I was more happy that the game was done than anything because I wanted to haul ass out immediately. A seemingly nice enough Jags fan who I had gotten to know during the game asked me, to my face, if I would be cool with him picking up my (married) 60-year-old mother as we walked out. Never wanted to die inside more.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I can't believe I went to that game. That was when the airlines were still scrambling to try and get their shit together post-Covid, too. I got a text message the morning of that my flight was indefinitely delayed so I drove down since Charlotte isn't quite as far as Buffalo to FL and met my family.

Jacksonville has some nice people but holy shit is that city gross. It makes Downtown Buffalo look like a quaint European city.

The biggest tailgates are literally beneath underpasses and the "recreational" drugs were a bit different than I'm used to seeing.

I was more happy that the game was done than anything because I wanted to haul ass out immediately. A seemingly nice enough Jags fan who I had gotten to know during the game asked me, to my face, if I would be cool with him picking up my (married) 60-year-old mother as we walked out. Never wanted to die inside more.
As a 10 year Jax resident, this checks out.

• Haha
Reactions: Selanne00008

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
The 9-6 game was total doggy doodoo and should be erased from memory.

The London game I put in as just an overall unfortunate event. The Bills lost Tre for the season the week before, Groot and Benford missed the game, THEN they lost Milano and DQ during the game. That's half their defensive starters. Elam and Dane were the starting CBs!
The D-line was overall a mess because Floyd was in and out, Von was on a snap count, Lawson and Poona Ford were also scratched. A PS callup played over 50% defensive snaps.
Elam was a mess they they had Ingram come in at the end.

They just did not have bodies, couldn't get off the field, and whenever they did then whatever gameplan Dorsey had kept putting the defense back on the field.

Poop

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Jesus, and it looked like the laces were out. With all the franchise altering kicks I've witnessed over the years- this is very concerning to me. SBs and playoffs wins have come down to the kicker. I thought we were settled for years with Bass, but he's been in quite the mental funk for a while. Unfortunately, I think this is something they need to address in the offseason. Maybe draft a kicker in the mid to late rounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad