Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He won't. There's just too much money on the table, after that extension.

It's ridiculous that whoever is calling this game suggests that having the long week is good for the Dolphins, because it gives Tua more time to recover. Just no awareness whatsoever.
This is his 4th or 5th one now? The ones he had before were brutal too getting stretchered off etc.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
Tua should probably consider retiring. That's 3 concussions already? 4?

One of them was pretty scary too.
3 in 2022. The one vs the Bills, then the next week against the Bengals. That one he was stretchered off the field. Then another late in the season vs. GB. IDK if he had any prior to that in HS or college, but it wouldn't surprise me.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I know were up 31-10, going up against a backup QB, but I still hate getting conservative. Haha.

3 in 2022. The one vs the Bills, then the next week against the Bengals. That one he was stretchered off the field. Then another late in the season vs. GB. IDK if he had any prior to that in HS or college, but it wouldn't surprise me.
What concerns me is that a couple of those were from extremely light impacts. Never a good sign when you're getting concussed that easily.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
The way josh has been avoiding contact, I think they really want to protect the hand. won't be surprised if we see mitch, hoping at least.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
What concerns me is that a couple of those were from extremely light impacts. Never a good sign when you're getting concussed that easily.
Looks can be deceiving with brain injuries. It may not look like much, but it's the brain hitting the inside of your skull that causes the injury. Just snapping your head a little can be enough to make that happen.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
you know a game is probably over when the Josh cantaloupe farmer story is the most interesting thing during the fourth quarter.
Then again, you never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad