Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
f*** sounds like it is a concussion after all. Feel genuinely bad for the guy and hope he considers stepping away from the game for the sake of his long-term health.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
f*** sounds like it is a concussion after all. Feel genuinely bad for the guy and hope he considers stepping away from the game for the sake of his long-term health.
He won't. There's just too much money on the table, after that extension.

It's ridiculous that whoever is calling this game suggests that having the long week is good for the Dolphins, because it gives Tua more time to recover. Just no awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: misterchainsaw

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
There was never a question: looked like he had a fencing response, for I think the second time in his career. He needs to be out months, not weeks

Reactions: buffa dud

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
I put this up today because my neighbor across the street is a big Phins fan, but now I feel bad. We and our kids are all friends, too. Hope Tua’s alright 🤞
IMG_9442.jpeg

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
He won't. There's just too much money on the table, after that extension.

It's ridiculous that whoever is calling this game suggests that having the long week is good for the Dolphins, because it gives Tua more time to recover. Just no awareness whatsoever.
Hopefully the fact they're truly invested long term stops them from doing something stupid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad