Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Dolphins bleeding the clock cause they don't want Josh to have too much time
Up until that last play they were doing exactly what they should. Make it the last drive of the half.

Ran a lot of clock before the 3rd down play though

These the same guys saying Allen is overrated? Because something tells me they might just be stirring the pot to get clicks/views 🤔
Tbf that was a player poll. Guys in the NFC who rarely face him most likely

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Can't take them with you. Complaining about the defensive timeouts is a little absurd there
Yep. I just love how most coaches around the league don't bother with it. McDermott being a defensive minded coach is probably why he does it, but how many other guys around the league take advantage of timeouts to set up their defense?

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
This game is FAR from over.

Buffalo needs to drive down and score on them and keep them down

No Johnson, benard, and Milano means there are bad mismatches Miami can take advantage of.

But, overall, I think it might be time to consider that McDaniel isn’t a good head coach. Elite coordinator sure. But his team wasn’t ready to play. 2nd week in a row.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
It’s only a two score game. They are playing great (WHO IS COMPLAINING ABIUT PLAYCALLING!?!?), but they need to keep it up

More Kincaid the second half would be nice. Didn’t hear or see much of Knox?
Gonna have to get used to the bills taking what teams give them. They are spreading it around and plenty of good pass catchers are going to have games with zero or one catch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad