Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Reminder: The game tonight is Amazon Prime unless you are in the direct Buffalo viewing area (ABC Channel 7) (i.e. No Rochester/Syracuse, etc).

Reactions: sabresEH

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 3.07.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 3.08.13 PM.png

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I can't believe it's a thing, still a thing and that a "reporter" is doing a story on it
It’s totally true. The annunaki (lizards) are still here as the ruling elite. They are harvesting energy from our souls and preventing us from achieving a higher dimension by denying us frequencies. The lizards are now the Illuminati and secretly taking over. Covid 19 was a way of culling the population.

Did I use the interwebs correctly?:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: oldgoalie

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Do we think Samuel will get more involved this week? He's +550 to score. Feels like he's the forgotten man and thus very good value.
I think it's all going to be week-dependent. Gotta figure that Ramsey will mostly take away whoever he's covering. Kendall Fuller ain't great, but I think he's better than anything Arizona had at corner.

My hunch is that if anyone is eating more than anyone else tonight, it's Dalton....or whoever Kohou/Neal happen to be covering (ie, whoever is in the slot). If we put Samuel in the slot a bunch, yeah I could see him getting some play.

Reactions: HOOats and Dubi Doo

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Buffalo chicken wing soup, beef on weck, potato salad, snacks for later

Ham and cheese toastie from 7-11, fresh pineapple and a pineapple smoothie, my expensive 2.80 breakfast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad