Post-Game Talk: WEEK 14 - PATS WIN!!!!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The New England Patriots will travel to play the Steelers in Pittsburgh for the second straight season. Last year, the Patriots played at Pittsburgh in Week 2 and came away with a 17-14 victory. The Patriots have won the last two meetings between the two clubs. The Patriots prevailed with a 33-3 win at Gillette Stadium on Sept. 8, 2019.

The Patriots and Steelers will meet for the second straight season and for the second straight year in Pittsburgh when they play this Thursday night. Over the last seven regular season matchups between the two teams, the Patriots are 6-1. The only other Thursday matchup between the teams was on Sept. 10, 2015, when the Patriots won, 28-21, in a Thursday Kickoff Celebration game following the Patriots win in Super Bowl XLIX.

This week's matchup will mark the 35th meeting overall. Pittsburgh leads the regular season series by a 15-14 margin, while New England leads 4-1 in the postseason. The Patriots are 4-1 against Pittsburgh in prime time games with a 1-1 record on Monday Night Football, 2-0 record on Sunday Night Football and a 1-0 record on Thursday Night Football. The Patriots only prime time game at Pittsburgh was a Sunday Night Football Game on Nov. 14, 2010, a 39-26 New England win.

The teams played in the AFC Championship Game during the 2001, '04 and '16 playoffs, with the Patriots winning each time, en route to Super Bowl titles. The teams also met in the 1996 and '97 Divisional Playoffs. The Patriots defeated Pittsburgh, 28-3, at Foxboro Stadium en route to their Super Bowl XXXI appearance. Pittsburgh beat New England the following season, 7-6, at Three Rivers Stadium.

The Patriots are 9-11 in road games against Pittsburgh in the regular season, including a 5-3 record at newly named Acrisure Stadium. The Patriots are 2-0 against Pittsburgh in the postseason on the road with two AFC Championship wins.

The Patriots first regular season home game at Gillette Stadium was the 2002 season-opening 28-21 win on Sept. 9, 2002, against Pittsburgh.

SERIES TRENDS​

(INCLUDES POSTSEASON)
Overall Record: 18-16
  • Home Record: 7-4​
  • Gillette Stadium: 6-1​
  • Foxboro Stadium: 1-3​

Road Record: 11-12
  • Heinz/Acrisure Field: 7-3​
  • Three Rivers Stadium: 4-9​
Bill Belichick vs. Pittsburgh: 16-12 (12-4 with New England)
Mike Tomlin vs. New England: 3-9

TELEVISION: This week's game will be broadcast by Prime Video and can be seen locally on WFXT-TV Channel 25. Al Michaels will handle play-by-play duties with Kirk Herbstreit as the color analyst. Kaylee Hartung will work from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Mark Teitelman and directed by Pierre Moossa.

NATIONAL RADIO: Thursday's game will be broadcast to a national audience on Westwood One. Ian Eagle will call the game and Ryan Leaf will be providing analysis.
LOCAL RADIO: 98.5 The Sports Hub is the flagship station for the Patriots Radio Network. A complete listing of the network's 33 stations can be found here. Play-by-play broadcaster Bob Socci will call the action along with former Patriots quarterback Scott Zolak, who will provide color analysis. The games are produced by Marc Cappello.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Crew meal in Pittsburgh

1701989873846.png

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
Wow JUJU ( I run my own routes) Ty ( I weigh what I weighed in 6th grade) Jalen ( I get paid for drops not catches) and Malik (screw all of you I am a QB). Man the GM continues to waive his wand.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Pats defense allowing zero, but they still lose would be the ideal outcome to me

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
disastrous start. still time to recover, but we might need TJ Watt to lend us a hand re: Zappe

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Whoever hurt Watt should be cut tomorrow

I haven't watched any TNF this year. The Amazon feed is terrific. Crystal clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad